also, you'll notice ive been trying to finish this off since january lol. go me.
in case you can't read it, the engrish on the menu, and they aspire highly :
1. Bring happiness and health to everyone
2. Aromatic and incomparable, the feeling is deep and limitless
3. The customer is our god (you only say that because we pay you)
4. It is our bounden duty to serve
5. Guide consumption, propagate the civilisation (HAHAHAHAHAHA. nevermind.)
big words. big words.
in the hotel room, my emergency exit map commands me to 'disperse this way'
and people don't lock their toilet doors here. and their tissue ends up ANYWHERE but the provided waste paper basket.
in one rest stop, the toilet was ... well, a longkang. it was clean and stainless steel, with doors, but it was essentially, a LONGKANG running through all the stalls. i could see all the products from the people in the other stalls. i would have taken a picture but my dad's camera was too noisy heh.